What is Geocache?
Geocaching is a real-world, outdoor treasure hunting game using GPS-enabled devices. Participants navigate to a specific set of GPS coordinates and then attempt to find the geocache (container) hidden at that location.
How to Play:
- Get close to the cache using the provided coordinates.
- Use the clue to get really close to the hidden cache.
- The cache is a QR code token. The token is attached with a magnet. Scan the QR code and record the response you get.
- Solve the puzzle.
1) Caches are not hidden on private property.
2) You do not have to climb through flower beds, etc. to find a cache.
3) Remember to put the cache back where you found it. You must put it back on the magnetic base. 4) You will need a cell phone with data to do this course.