The Council Program Fee (CPF) was implemented in mid 2020 by the Golden Gate Area Council. Below are documents outlining the mechanics, FAQs, and suggestions. The CPF is a much simpler program to administer than the older program (PAIA).
EDIT 9/28/2020: Some of the literature below expresses that the PAIA was dissolved in summer of 2020. On 9/18/2020, the Board elected to have the PAIA be terminated after 12/31/2020. The PAIA and CPF will be due with recharter in 2020.
The CPF will:
- maintain camping and activity fees at the lowest levels
- increase stability in the family giving program
- collect a single fee at recharter time
- improve field staff availability to units
- provide supplemental medical and accident insurance coverage
- ensure that no Scout is left behind