Twin Valley has collected the following resources to help you lead your units during the pandemic. Check back periodically as we continue to add new content.
If in-person meetings or activities are needed and permitted by the health order and local authority (city or county), units should work with Chartered Organizations and utilize the COVID-19 Pre-Event Questionnaire.
Watch our September 24, 2020 “Scouting Through Covid” informational session. Council, District Scouters, and unit leaders share council guidelines, and share best practices for scouting during the pandemic:
The following documents will continue to be useful to your unit during the pandemic. Refer to them frequently.
- Using Zoom for Virtual Scouting
- Successful Virtual Troop Meetings
- Restart Scouting Checklist
- Allowable Scouting Activities (GGAC)
- Matrix of Cub Scout Adventures by Rank
- Single Month Den Meeting Agenda (Wolf)
- Monthly Breakdown of Den Meetings (Wolf)
- Monthly Pack Meeting Rank Adventures as Planned (Pack)
- September PowerPoint Pack Mtg
- Pre Recorded Cub Scout Adventures